MANUFACTURING & ASSEMBLY
UMC Global offers comprehensive Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) that include Design, Prototypes, Board Level Assemblies, Sub-Assemblies, and Full Box Build Assemblies.
Our services include quick turn simple thru-hole assemblies to advanced technologies to include BGA’s and Micro BGA’s, Aluminum and Gold wire bonding for chip on board designs, and 0201 and larger surface mount components. We have fully RoHS compliant processes and production lines as well as standard Tin/Lead non-RoHS assembly.
NPI & Quick Turn Prototypes
When you need a Quick Turnaround or just prefer to keep your manufacturing domestic our Seattle facility specializes in NPI and Quick Turn Prototyping, Low to Medium volume Production Manufacturing and Box Build Assembly.
- Dedicated Rapid Prototype Line (12-48 hrs)
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT)-60,000 c/hr
- Through Hole Technology
- Electro-Mechanical Sub-Assembly
- Complete Box Build Assembly
- Repair/Rework (ECN/ECO)
- 3D X-Ray capabilities
- Consigned or Turnkey Material
- Manufacturability Reports (DFM/DFT)
- Functional and ICT Testing
- RoHS compliant Lead-Free SMT lines
- IPC610, ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO13485 and UL
- Qualified for RF, Telecom and Military Products
- Local Stocking, Distribution/Delivery
For customers with higher volumes and price point goals, UMCG’s modern 130,000 sq ft GuangDong, China facility specializes in Mid to High Volume Production Manufacturing and Box Build Assembly.
- Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- Full Box Build Assembly
- Plastic Mold Design & Fabrication
- Injection Molding
- Rubber Key Pad Molding
- Wire Harnesses
- Machined & Stamped Metal
- Functional & Life Testing
- Product Packaging Design
Complete Box Build
As a manufacturer of Printed Circuit Boards, Printed Circuit Board Assemblies, Plastics, Custom Wire Harnesses, and supporting products, UMC Global is the logical choice for final assembly of your product. Throughout your project build, you work with only one source eliminating problems that can occur when working with multiple sources. This streamlining of the production process reduces costs and enables us to provide our customers world class products of the highest quality and ready to be placed on store shelves.
Our facilities are ISO and ISO 14001 certified and must pass a rigorous annual qualification process to insure that our products meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.